Mark your calendars for Mt. Eden Floral’s Annual Wedding Floral Design Series March 6-7, 2016 at Mt. Eden’s wholesale flower location in San Jose, CA.
- Design Show | $45 or $35 for early registration* | 10:00am-2:30pm, includes lunch
- Vendor Fair | See the latest products from our top fresh and supply vendors
- Semi-Annual Supply Sale | Be inspired as you roam through fresh displays full of inspiration & ideas, and score great deals on floral supply and decor items during Mt. Eden’s biggest sale of the season!
- Workshop #1: Wedding Sampler | bouquet, centerpiece, corsage, jewelry | 9:00-11:30am | $140 or $125 for early registration*
- Workshop #2: Bouquets 2 Ways | textural hand-tied + succulent bouquet | 1:00-3:30pm | $140 or $125 for early registration*
*Early bird registrations must be received by 02.26.16.
*Workshop materials will be provided, however, students must bring their own tools.
*Please note: no guests, regardless of age, allowed during the show and workshops.
The featured designer for Mt. Eden’s 2016 Wedding Floral Design Series is Donald Yim, AIFD, CFD.
Whether you know it or not, you’ve probably already been inspired by Donald’s work. His designs have been featured in international publications including: Canadian Florist, Floriology, Nacre (France), and Fusion Flowers (UK), among others. Or perhaps you’ve seen his work in internationally renowned shows, such as the Philadelphia Flower Show and the AIFD National Symposium. You’re also likely to have crossed paths with some of the design work Donald has done for Accent Decor over the years. (Speaking of which, keep an eye out for his designs for Accent Decor’s 2016 collection!)
In any case, Donald’s vibrant designs and gorgeous aesthetics have grabbed our attention, and we are excited to welcome him to the Bay Area this coming March to showcase top wedding trends during Sunday’s show, and teach two hands-on floral design workshops the following day.
Interested in joining the event? Get all the registration details here.